Re: Woody netinst business official cds existence???

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Nick wrote:

Hello,my name is Nick and I am going nuts.

Hi there, I'm Mattias, and I've been going nuts in trying to get the Sarge release somewhat painless.

You seem to be wanting woody images, they are available in the archive section on cdimage.debian.org:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/

Please note that the URLs below http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/ might change with time, they are not finalized yet. So if you in a couple of weeks start getting 404s from there, go back up to http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/ and find the right place again.

I don't think we managed to get any offical netinst woody images done, there were several unofficial around though.

/Mattias Wadenstein