Woody netinst business official cds existence???

Hello,my name is Nick and I am going nuts.I have been downloading woody and
sarge for the past week(s?) []3.0r5 dvd (with jigdo of course) and thee or
four days later came r6.In the three days between I downloaded the two Sarge
testing dvd DAY AND NIGHT in order to have a significant portion of the
upcoming 3.1 ready.Today I started downloading the 3.1r0a (lucky me) and
while checking the debian site I remembered the net install cd and saw what
was going on.I downloaded 3.1r0a business and netinst cds BUT I cannot
remember whether woody netinst and/or business cds ever existed.If 3.0r6
business an/or netinst cds exist PLEASE GIVE ME LINKS.I WILL BE REALLY SORRY
TO LEARN THAT 3.0r6 "special" official cds EXISTED AND I HAVE MISSED THEM AS
I DO NOT SEE ANY LINKS FOR WOODY!!!!.
RIGHT NOW I AM REALLY FRUSTRATED AS I REMEMBER THAT NET CDS EXISTED (I Wanted
to download Debian DVDs for a year now [searching the whole debian site for
everything dozens of times] AND REMEMBER NET INST CD EXISTED [BUT WHERE THEY
FOR Woody??]).
To sum up I HAVE BEEN DOWNLOADING FOR DAYS AND NIGHTS THIS WEEK (HAVING NO
SLEEP AT ALL) AND I BELIEVE I DESERVE AN IMMEDIATE ANSWER (WHETHER official
Woody NETINST AND/ORBUSINESS CDs EVER EXISTED )AT "Linux4sure@gmail.com"