Re: TODO for Sarge: address #249386 - kernel-headers on CD1

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 08:55:14PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> In the end, we've managed to get kernel-headers on CD#1 for i386
> easily, and will do the same on amd64, but on other arches:
>
>  a) there's not much point
>  b) it screwed up tasks
>
> so we didn't do it for any others. I hope that does what you need...

Thanks Steve!

That'd be enough to get me out of most scrapes at Installfests from now
on. Will I need to remind you of this again for 3.1r1, or has this been
added to the future image generation procedure now?

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

     Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
    Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society
				  -
	       "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
  Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"