TODO for Sarge: address #249386 - kernel-headers on CD1

Hi everyone,

Steve McIntyre asked me to send a reminder to this list concerning:

#249386: debian-cd: Sarge CD1 jigdo file lacks matching
kernel-headers/source package

<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=249386>

It's essential that the kernel-headers packages for the accompanying d-i
kernel is not left off the first CD or else it can make the process of
getting a network connection (or X11 for that matter) up and running for
future unsupported hardware with 3rd party modules all but impossible if
one doesn't have all the Debian CDs on hand with them during the
install.

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

     Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
	 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & Computer Science, UNSW
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"