Re: location of jigdo files for NON-US testing images of sarge dvds

Steve McIntyre wrote:
Firstly, PLEASE don't send HTML email to mailing lists. Many people,
especially Debian developers, won't read it by preference.

Apologies Steve, I have updated the setting in Thunderbird and hopefully my email won't be sent in HTML format now...If it still does, I will need guidance in configuring Thunderbird ;) Let me know if it still comes across as HTML.