Re: location of jigdo files for NON-US testing images of sarge dvds

Firstly, PLEASE don't send HTML email to mailing lists. Many people,
especially Debian developers, won't read it by preference.

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 02:14:40AM +0530, email1@buylinuxdvd.com wrote:
>I am looking for NON-US testing images of sarge dvds.
>
>I have found the following url, which I guess, is for US dvd images:
>http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/i386
>
>Any idea where I can find the jigdo files for NON-US testing images of
>sarge dvds?

There are no official non-US versions of the sarge CDs and DVDs;
almost all of the packages that used to be in non-US for woody have
now migrated into main, and the effort needed to produce two sets of
images is just not worth it for the very few packages that remain in
non-US.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds