Re: Mirror of cdimage-testing

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Richard Atterer wrote:

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 07:09:07PM +0100, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
Feel free to link it, it can handle the load. I'll look at getting it
push updated if there is a need.

Hmm, ATM the CD web pages do not have a list of mirrors for
cdimage-testing. Maybe you should start by putting a MIRRORS file in the
top-level directory of the master site on farbror. Once enough mirrors are
present, I/someone can create a web page to list them.

That is true, at the moment this is published (only?) as links on:
http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

I will put up a MIRRORS file shortly.

/Mattias Wadenstein