Re: Wrong md5 for woody r4 Power PC DVD?

On a related note, when jigdo verifies an iso, does it verify the files on
the iso individually or the image as a whole? I went fishing through the
..jigdo file looking for an md5 that I could compare with what I found on
the cdimage server but came up empty handed.
Richard, Steve, my thanks. The jigdo toolset is awesome.

Jeff Ballagh