Re: About the broken jigdos and gluck's load

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:

On the other hand, I really think gluck is not the machine we should be
using to produce all this, it's always overloaded and seems to struggle when
it comes to disk access, something we do a lot when producing our images,
even using jte.

So, isn't there any other machine in the project that we could use to
produce the testing cd/dvd images? Are we really that short on machines?

I seem to remember some vague mentions of spohr being a good candidate, but this is old info and I don't know if it is still correct, especially since it works as bugs.d.o now. Word is that it is pretty idle though.

/Mattias Wadenstein