About the broken jigdos and gluck's load

Hi!

Sorry to everybody for not fixing this sooner, the thing is that lately I've
been so busy with other stuff that I didn't find the time to read the list,
otherwise I would have realised about this problem and how important it was,
Mattias told me something but I was in a hurry so I didn't allow him to
explain it all.

Anyway, I have updated gluck with a new mkisofs based on jte 1.12 with the
patches that were sent to the list, so, next dvd/cd runs should fix the
problem with the jte images.

Also I have scheduled this weekly build to start today and not on friday to
get fixed images as soon as posible.

Sorry to all the guys that have been getting the errors in the meanwhile, I
apologize for my absence lately.

On the other hand, I really think gluck is not the machine we should be
using to produce all this, it's always overloaded and seems to struggle when
it comes to disk access, something we do a lot when producing our images,
even using jte.

So, isn't there any other machine in the project that we could use to
produce the testing cd/dvd images? Are we really that short on machines?

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net