Single torrent package for download "sarge" ?

Title: Single torrent package for download "sarge" ?

Hi!

I am in the process of downloading the "sarge" CD images from http://www.debian.org/CD/torrent-cd/
that links to http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/weekly/torrents/.

I am at CD 6 and now I get "rejected by tracker" errors. It seems a new set of torrents was
uploaded and the old ones are not working any more.

So now I have a incomplete set of CD images.

Would it be possible to create a torrent for a package containing all the CD images ?

Or a short list on the web page explaining which CD has what content, so one could
choose a certain subset.

Regards,
David Balažic
http://noepatents.org/           Innovation, not litigation !
---
David Balazic                      mailto:david.balazic@hermes.si
HERMES Softlab                 http://www.hermes-softlab.com
Zagrebska cesta 104            Phone: +386 2 450 8851
SI-2000 Maribor
Slovenija
"Be excellent to each other." -
Bill S. Preston, Esq. & "Ted" Theodore Logan