Re: JTE 1.3 & debian-cd test branch

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 11:17:30AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I've also put the .jigdo and .template files up for download in case
> people would like to have a look, see
>
> http://www.einval.com/debian/sarge-jigdo/dvd/

The .jigdo looks good, except that you're using

  Template=http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo/i386/sarge-i386-1.template

which is obviously incorrect. I'd just output

  Template=sarge-i386-1.template

by default, jigdo-lite groks relatve URLs for the Template= argument.

BTW, I'd distribute your changes to debian-cd simply as a patch - CVS
branching always makes me feel uncomfortable. ;)

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯