Debian_sarge task missing debian-installer+kernel?

Hi!

Joeyh Hess has told me today that he had noticed that some files included in
the debian-installer+kernel were not included in some cds (debian-educ) and
that after seing this he had found that debian-installer+kernel was not
included in the Debian_sarge task.

I believe that debian-installer+kernel should be part of Debian_sarge,
unless there can be a problem if any package part of debian-installer+kernel
is already in Debian_sarge, I have included debian-installer+kernel from
Debian_sarge at gluck, for testing purposes, but I'd like to know opinions
on this from other people, is this wrong?

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net