Re: Testing CD/DVD images "Official"?

> I'm working on getting setup to become yet another Debian-CD vendor, and
> am wondering about the proper labeling for the testing CD/DVD images
> available from http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/

I wouldn't even think in distributing those images, either official or
unofficial, they have not been well tested and the few test they have had
show that they are badly broken, the testing until now has been done using
the small cd images (businesscard and netinst) and not the full sized cd
images or dvd images.

> Can images formed from the .jigdo files/templates available here be
> labeled 'official' (assuming MD5 sums match) ie:
>
>   Debian GNU/Linux
>   Testing "Sarge"
>   Official Snapshot
>   alpha Binary-1
>   <date>

I'd say that it is better for everyone if they are not yet distributed, but
maybe somebody with release powers can tell you something else :-?

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net