d-i powerpc for testing CD

Hi all,
I have an automatic procedure that store an updated debian-installer
image on gluck:
http://people.debian.org/~eppesuig/debian-installer/daily-powerpc-build/

This has been changed lately because i finally set it up correctly, but
it working since december and was meant for manty's CD. I was about to
stop this autobuilder in january when I heard that such images are used
for creating the debian-cd images for testing.

Now I would like to knoe if these images are still used for creating
debian-cd or not. If this is the case I would like to accomodate the
upload timeframe and other options.

Bye,
Giuseppe