Re: net inst cd images are gone..

> all the net inst cd images are gone. what gives?

If you are talking from gluck, I believe this is good, in fact, the ony cd
images that we may want to have restored are beta1 images, and only if we
can check the md5sums from good known sources, the rest of the images I can
generate them as soon as I can get access to gluck again and check the cd
building space.

PS: if any of the admins of gluck is reading this, I believe that the hole
/org/cdimage.debian.org/www/ could be renamed so that it cannot be accesible
till we can make sure that all we are making available is clean.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net