Re: Silo breakage creating woody r2 CDs for sparc

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 02:33:56 +0000
Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:

> If this next attempted build fails, I'm going to abandon the sparc
> images altogether, and recommend that woody r2 does not include sparc
> CDs. Does anybody actually care in the SLIGHTEST about supporting
> sparc CDs? It certainly doesn't look that way. It's now 2.30am here,
> and I'm going to bed. I'll check in the morning if the CDs built, but
> as it stands right now I'd be quite surprised...

Why don't you wait a bit for Ben Collins to wake up and read
his email so that he can help you with these problems?

I fully recognize the amount of time and effort you are putting
into trying to get these CDs built, but posting as if an immediate
response is required and throwing a tantrum won't fix the problem.

Let's wait for what Ben has to say about this ok?  I think a lot of
people would like to have Sparc CD images if possible.