Re: jigdo didn' t work for me. Bye bye Debian

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 02:30:34PM +0100, Garry Heaton wrote:

> 1. Download (useless) jigdo (Windows)

Worked fine for me, but without useless windows.

> Even before I managed to download anything Debian has surpassed its own
> reputation for being a time-waster designed only for uber-geek
> hobbyists. For anyone who values their time this distro is a complete
> non-starter.

Absolutly, perhaps debian is really not the right thing for you when you
can't find one of the many ISO mirror's or one of the many (online)
stores that offer CD's for little money.

Christian Leber

--
  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)