Re: jigdo didn' t work for me. Bye bye Debian

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Garry Heaton wrote:

> Hello at Debian

Hello at uhm mandrake i guess :-)

> I'm new to Debian, having used Mandrake happily for years. I just tried
> using jigdo, followed all the instructions on the Debian site and would
> it download - would it not.

The debian download pages should also be able to point you at sites that
make ISO images available as an alternative.  Jigdo appears to be the
preferred tool of choice but you _can_ still find debian 3 ISO images
for download.

e.g

http://planetmirror.com/pub/debian-cd/3.0_r1/

i think you only need the first and/or second iso images to install
debian..

regards,

-jason