Re: 3.0_r2 update CDs?

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 02:50:53PM -0500, Kris Van Hees wrote:
>Is it the plan that a debian-update-3.0r2-i386.* will be created as was done
>for the 3.0r1 update?  I noticed that all the new CDs are now available as
>jigdo images, but it would be useful to also have 1 or more debian-update CDs
>for instalations that have 3.0 or 3.0r1?

They're now in place...

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer