Re: 3.0_r2 jigdos finally signed off --- please check MD5SUMs

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 09:50:35PM +0000, Philip Hands wrote:

>On the whole, this could have gone smoother than it did, and would
>probably have gone much better if I'd just left it to Steve, who we
>have to thank for producing the vast majority of the images that we're
>actually using for 3.0_r2 --- Thanks Steve :-)

Hmmm. Smoother, maybe. I just made a mistake copying the update files
into place and overwrote the original MD5SUMS files for most of the
architectures. Bugger. As I (obviously) can't recreate them with
Phil's key, I've regenerated replacements that are now signed by me.

And the update jigdos are in place now. Use them wisely... :-)

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead