jigdo - broken HTML, missing package

Greetings.

(1) There appears to be a HTML error on the web page http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ . Symptom: when attempting to print the page with a Postscript printer (HP4100n, U.S. letter paper) from Internet Explorer 5.0 under Windows 2000, the third sheet does not print; rather, I get a sheet which begins as follows:

   ERROR:  syntaxerror
   OFFENDING COMMAND:

   STACK:

However, the entire web page prints properly on a Postscript printer from Netscape Navigator running under Debian (testing).

(2)  The package jigdo-lite seems to be missing from the Debian archives.

(3) Please allow me to use this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you and others whose labours make possible the marvelous Debian system which is opening new horizons for me!

RLH
0700 GMT 28 May 2003