Re: Merging CDs back into distribution tree?

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 06:16:33PM +0000, Scalar wrote:
> I have an "antique" Pentium-100 laptop I am trying to turn
> into a NAT/proxy/router for a home LAN.
>
> However, the laptop does not like the 7-CD set I burned.
> The first three CDs were burned on different media and do
> work, but the last four are totally unreadable. Meanwhile
> my  Win 98 box reads all 7 CDs just fine.

Doesn't matter, the first CD will be easily enough to bring up
networking and install the rest from the net.

Christian Leber

--
  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)