Re: Merging CDs back into distribution tree?

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 06:16:33PM +0000, Scalar wrote:
> I have an "antique" Pentium-100 laptop I am trying to turn
> into a NAT/proxy/router for a home LAN.
> However, the laptop does not like the 7-CD set I burned.
> The first three CDs were burned on different media and do
> work, but the last four are totally unreadable. Meanwhile
> my  Win 98 box reads all 7 CDs just fine.

Doesn't matter, the first CD will be easily enough to bring up
networking and install the rest from the net.

Christian Leber

  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)
  Translation: <http://gnuhh.org/work/fsf-europe/augustinus.html>