Linux Users Group

Hello.

My name is Robert Neff and I am the president of the Drexel University Linux users group. We are going to be having an install-fest, an event to try and get as many people as possible to install several linux flavors on their machines, and play around with them.

I would appreciate it if you can donate copies of your latest version for us to give out and install with people. If you have stickers or other promotional items, they would also be greatly appreciated.

Please send CDs to:

Robert Neff
Van Rensselaer Hall - Room #612
3320 Powelton Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Thanks for anything you have to contribute.

Robert Neff, President
Duglug (Drexel University GNU Linux Users Group)
www.duglug.org