Re: jigdo PPC 3.0r1 files

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 06:56:31PM +0100, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> 	And who depends on, Richard? (/me wants to threaten someone :-)
>
> 	I find annoying to offer only some images (alpha, arm, hppa, i386 and
> source), and not each and every image/jigdo file.

AFAICT, cdimage crashed halfway through the CD generation process. Phil
Hands could probably explain what happened, but he seems to be busy...

> 	Also, www.d.o/CD is ancient...it points to 3.0r0 images. Why?

Because those are the most recent _official_ CD images, whether you like it
or not. :-/ The changes to make it say "3.0r1" are actually already on my
HD, but I haven't committed them.

> I feel that it would be better to point to 3.0r1 with a NOTE saying 'for
> blah, blah and blah please refer to 3.0r0 images as we haven't got them
> ready yet.'

Yes, I've been considering doing that, but for the last two weeks it always
seemed it would only be "just another few days" before the situation would
be corrected.

That's also the case right now: cdimage is back online, and I gather it now
uses new hardware. So... er - it should be just another few days, right?
:-)

Cheers,

  Richard

--