Re: jigdo??

Hi all,

> On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 01:19, Chris Chaffee wrote:
> > Ok, so I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out how to
> > get the current set of Debian CD images, all to find out that the ONE
> > and ONLY site (the one referenced on the Debian website) that hosts
> > the "jigdo" client app is down...  I even went through a few search
> > engines, trying to see if I could find the client elsewhere, but
> > no such luck.

Due to a broken fiber, the entire academic network in Munich has been
offline the last 2 days. (A backup line has just been set up,
<http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/netz/aktuell/ali1241/>.) This also
meant that I couldn't get at my mail, and I seem to have lost some mail,
including Chris's original complaint.

There's a backup of the jigdo page on cdimage.d.o/~atterer, but hey,
cdimage was/is offline too! :-(

It has been suggested (bug 171297) that the jigdo client should be uploaded
to the "tools" directory of the FTP server, so all Debian package mirrors
carry a copy. I'll try to get this set up for the forthcoming release of
jigdo.

Sorry for the problems!

Cheers,

  Richard