Re: jigdo??

You may or may not be aware that a goodly number of people are away from
their servers right now (due to the holidays) and too busy with real
life to "get things all sorted out" for you right this second.

If you're building jigdo images on a Mandrake machine the RPM is here
-->
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandrake/9.0/contrib/RPMS/jigdo-0.6.8-2mdk.i586.html

or go here --> http://web.mit.edu/vkm/Public/jigdo-lite if you need the
source. Google and five minutes -- it's absolutely magic.