Re: sarge CDs

Hello,

> Thought about restricting ISOs to one or two connections per IP?
That pretty much breaks some people's downloads. For example it will make
*me* mad, because at the College, where I work everybody is behind a
proxy...
BTW, I don't mind if the servers can handle the load...

> Just after the release I had the problem that those "Download Managers",
> or however they are called, hit me badly. Now everything looks smooth.
Yes, these programs are very annoying...

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy					e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)		  phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
						cell.: +3630 306 6758