Re: sarge CDs

On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 20:32, Anthony Towns wrote:

> So, Phil, everyone seems to have it in for you...

So, no change there, eh?  ;-)

OK -- I'll sort out an automated thing for sarge on open, just as soon
as I've got my act together and worked out what went wrong with half the
DVDs for woody.

That's probably going to be tomorrow at the earliest, although I might
actually get round to signing the DVDs that already exist today.

Given that everyone seems to have had success with jigdo, I don't see
any point in publishing actual .iso images.  Anyone disagree?

Presumably, the new CDs should use the debian-installer floppies, as
mentioned by Tollef.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/