Re: wrong permissions on jigdo images from ftp.fsn.hu

Hello,

> I tried to download the images with jigdo-lite, but get the message this
> files wouldn't exist. When looking with ftp for these files, I saw that
> they have permission -rw-------. I think this is the problem.
> Is that correct?
Yes. It is, because of the problems, stated before (see the archive of
this list).
Please note that the files are from another build, so it isn't too wise to
use them together.

> Is that problem known?
See above.
I figured out how to solve the problem on my machine, so I am currently
remirroring the Debian tree in the hope that I can offer these files again
tomorrow.

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy					e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)		  phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)