Re: wrong permissions on jigdo images from ftp.fsn.hu

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Marco Herrn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to download the images with jigdo-lite, but get the message this
> files wouldn't exist.
> When looking with ftp for these files, I saw that they have permission
> -rw-------. I think this is the problem.
>
> Is that correct?
> Is that problem known?

Hi,

Check the reply to my question (Subject was "Problem with Woody CD images
via jigdo on ftp.hsn.hu"), I think this is what you are refering to. To
summarise: the generation of jigdo-files seemed to be screwed up, so
access was blocked until the problem is sorted out.

Cheers, Till