RE: Slightly smaller woody images

First of all, I haven't had any ISOLINUX problems, but I was having
trouble installing a fully working X system from the earlier releases
until pre3.

Am I correct in stating that exactly nothing has changed between pre4
and pre5? You say the size has gone down, but pre4 was also 680132608
bytes.

Cheers,
 Martijn