RE: Slightly smaller woody images

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 15:43, Martijn Stegeman wrote:
> First of all, I haven't had any ISOLINUX problems, but I was having
> trouble installing a fully working X system from the earlier releases
> until pre3.
>
> Am I correct in stating that exactly nothing has changed between pre4
> and pre5? You say the size has gone down, but pre4 was also 680132608
> bytes.

Er, you're right --- I must have been looking at 3.0-pre3.

Doh!

Oh well, I'll give it another try shall I, or does Jim Westveer's recent
mail indicating that the problem he was having was caused by a drive not
likeing 80 minute CDs mean that we didn't have an over-size problem in
the first place.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/