Slightly smaller woody images

I've just done another CD run (well, it's still in progress) and the
i386 1_NONUS immages are smaller, although still just over 680000000
bytes (I need to up the boot-i386.calc numbers just a little more it
seems)

Anyway, the jigdo stuff is here:

   http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0-pre5/

so it would be good if the people that were having trouble with
ISOLINUX, because I'd made the images too big, could try these to see if
that's small enough yet.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/