problem with jidgo

Hello ...

I am using jidgo (for windows) for download the Debian CD images, but the next
message appear:

Oops - not all files could be downloaded...

Depending on the situation, it may help to just restart the download.
Also, you could try changing to another Debian or Non-US server, in
case the one you used was not updated recently.

On the other hand, it may also be that some required files have
disappeared. If the image is still available on an rsync server, you
can try to complete it that way. For another option, read the README.

If you want to restart, press Enter; otherwise press Ctrl-C or close
this window (if running in one).

I re-start and the jidgo program try download the next files:

../doc/package-developer/developers-reference.pdf
../doc/package-developer/developers-reference.txt.gz
../doc/package-developer/developers-reference.html.tar.gz

I have tried with other server, I check the ftp server's and this files are, but
the problem continue ....

What happen ??

Thanks ...