Re: problem with jidgo

I've asked this off-list, and the problem seems to be that the Servers
defined in the jigdo are not recognized by jigdo-easy2win.

An intermediate solution is to locate these values yourself in the jigdo
file, and enter them manually as the servers. You can simply restart
jigdo-easy2win, choose the same options but now enter different servers.

These Server lines usually specify a different directory on the server
you got the jigdo file from in the first place.

Regards,
Martijn