Re: state of the cdrom mirrors report

> On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 06:55:37PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> And I've modified mirror_list.pl to use the new fields to generate a list
> that has only known-good mirrors on it. I took the approach of assuming
> that a site's http mirror is good if its ftp mirror checks out ok.

As far as your script goes, we'll be considered "bad" because our ftp
server is very often full.  I let the Redhat/Mandrake users fight for
those ftp slots but provide Debian users with access to the mirror via
http.  However, since we'll be considered "bad" might not be listed on
the mirrors page.

Just my $0.02,

Scott :-)