From: Tim C. Perry [mailto:tcp@dsastl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 7:24 PM
To: custservice@bestlinuxcds.com
Subject: FW: Payment Accepted!

I placed an order for the Debian "Intel CD Set" on September 8, 2002.  The
email below indicates that my payment of $19.95 was accepted on 9/12/02.  As
of 10/16/02 I have not received my CD's.

Can you please confirm receipt of my order and let me know when it will be
shipped?

Thank you,

Tim C. Perry
DSA, Inc.