Re: Creating a team of people able to generate official images

* Philip Hands

| Yeah, I gave it a go, but failed to get the debian-installer stuff going
| so never got to the point of deciding to no to bother and just do some
| non-bootable ones to be going on with --- pretty feeble really.  Sorry
| folks.

Mailing -boot or me might have gotten you a response with some help.
Also, once pere@hungry.com comes through NM, he might be able to help
out, since he has produced d-i cd images for something close to a year
now. :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-