Creating a team of people able to generate official images

Hi Phil,

as Anthony pointed it to me, it looks like you didn't manage yet to setup
the weekly sarge CD image stuff.

I really think that we should create a team responsible of the
generation of official CD images. It would be composed of :
- you (Phil Hands)
- Santiago Garcia Mantinan <manty@debian.org>, he generated many test
  images in order to track down problems with generation of CD images on
  all the arches, he's very responsive (manty on irc), I trust him for
  this work (and he accepted it, I asked him)
- myself as a last backup

Would you accept this ? If yes, then we should setup what's required, I
suppose :
- create accounts on open and raff
- create a debian-cd group

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com