JIGDO files with Security patches applied
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: JIGDO files with Security patches applied
- From: "Sanjeev \"Ghane\" Gupta" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:07:08 +0800
- Message-id: <06a901c24f19$ee236930$2e02a8c0@Ghane>
I am creating some CDs for folks in India, where bandwidth is a constraint.
I do have
a fast link here (Singapore), and these days use jigdo to retrieve
woody/i386 CDs and
Fedex them over to the LUG there.
Due to the large number of DSAs, I am worried that folks using these CDs
will need to
immediately go over to the net, and apt-get libc, etc. Is there a .jigdo
that included security updates?