Re: sarge CDs

Hello,

> Yes, that's the drawback (and I'm raising the limits from time to time
> as the rush calms down) but there is jigdo which people should use
> anyway. And rsync isn't restricted as well.
You are lucky. :)
I have two Pentium III 450 machines, which do the job very well, but when
they get those rsync running... Hmmm :)
Nice loads.
>From this point of view, FTP and HTTP is much better. You can serve about
5000 concurrent users with these machines, but when it comes to rsync, you
can't really go above 20-30 per machine...

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy					e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)		  phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
						cell.: +3630 306 6758