Re: jigdo-lite for Windows

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 09:42:10PM +0200, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> Well, I could not test official woody jigdos as they seem to be
> restricted at this time, but I have just run tests on cd 1 from
> cdimage-unofficial.debian.net aka cdimage.trasno.net and it went
> smooth, everything worked ok.

Thanks for the report - in the meantime, I also managed to test it on
some pre15 image myself.

> So, I was wondering if now that we are having this tool for the
> windowsers and that jigdo-easy is said to not be able to download
> offical images... will this ones have relative paths for a better
> mirroring scheme?

The web page now recommends that everybody upgrade to 0.6.8, because
of the "driver-4.bin" cache bug in versions before 0.6.8. So if
everybody promises to help me answering those "it tried to download
http://woody-i386-1.template/"; mails, I'd say we could change to
relative URLs. :)

However, I'm not sure if it's necessary. Also, maybe Phil doen't want
to change it this late.

Cheers,

  Richard

--