Re: About harware detection and configuration tools in 1st CD

>>"Michael" == Michael Stone <mstone@debian.org> writes:

 Michael> So do I. But I still don't think it would be good press to
 Michael> install it by default.

	If it does not spy be defaul;t, is it still a default spyware install?

	manoj
--
 "You must learn to run your kayak by a sort of ju-jitsu.  You must
 learn to tell what the river will do to you, and given those