Re: jigdo - Error Code Question

Hello,

maybe someone on this list who uses jigdo on Windows regularly could
step forward and put together a release of jigdo-lite for Windows? As
it is, I'm spending more time answering jigdo-easy questions than
questions on my own code... :-/

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 12:03:52PM +0200, Andreas Scholz wrote:
> i have got one question: i used jigdo for windows to donwload a
> debian 2.2 release, it seems the download is finished, but a iso.tmp
> file remains.

So it doesn't say "Oops - not all files could be downloaded"? That
sounds strange.

> If I restart jigdo to complete, it ends up with error code 3....
> ( jigdo - file failed with code 3 - aborting )
> What does that mean ?

It means that the download is definitely *not* finished.
I think it's probable that entering the backup server (just to get the
few missing files) will work:

Debian:  http://cdimage.debian.org/2.2r6-snapshot/
Non-US:  http://cdimage.debian.org/2.2r6-snapshot/non-US/

Cheers,