jigdo downloading the packages multitple times?

Hi,

I just downloaded the woody-images with jigdo. But it take really much
time for every image to get fetched. Then I watched the tmp directory
and saw that a lot of packages there were stored and deleted without the
iso getting bigger. So it seems that all these packages are fetched and
deleted without any use. Is that correct oder did I miss something?

If this is correct, why is this so? Shouldn't the jigdo file know what
packages have to be fetched?

Bye
Marco
--
The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its
prisons.

--
Marco Herrn             herrn@gmx.net
(GnuPG/PGP-signed and crypted mail preferred)