jigdo downloading the packages multitple times?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: jigdo downloading the packages multitple times?
- From: Marco Herrn <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:54:43 +0200
- Message-id: <20020614125443.GA2477@lurkabove.darkstar>
I just downloaded the woody-images with jigdo. But it take really much
time for every image to get fetched. Then I watched the tmp directory
and saw that a lot of packages there were stored and deleted without the
iso getting bigger. So it seems that all these packages are fetched and
deleted without any use. Is that correct oder did I miss something?
If this is correct, why is this so? Shouldn't the jigdo file know what
packages have to be fetched?
The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its
Marco Herrn firstname.lastname@example.org
(GnuPG/PGP-signed and crypted mail preferred)
Key ID: 0x94620736
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org