Something to add to http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/

Finally found some time to install Debian on my home box. I do have a
broadband connection and need kernel 2.4  / ext3fs support so I have
been
hunting for a suitable netinst CD.

The much quoted image at http://people.debian.org/~ieure/netinst/ is of
no use to me unfortunately since my old trusty Adaptec 2940UW (albeit
with an 2.23 bios) is unable to load the bf2.4 image.

The image found at
http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/boot-floppies/
however worked like a charm.

I only noticed that it was unable to create the final boot floppy disk
at the end of base installation. Doesn't matter much though since
"rescue" from the boot CD works great for the first boot-up until all
the bootmanager stuff is sorted out. :)

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Chris