Re: modconf fails if using bf24

Moin Johannes!
Johannes Ranke schrieb am Friday, den 19. April 2002:

> I chose the bf24 option of the isolinux cd-image using <F3>. base-config
> worked well. But when I wanted to run modconf, it complained, that the
> directory /lib/modules/2.2...ide-pci (or similar) was not found.
>
> Is this a known bug?

Where did you get this image, and how old is it? There was a problem
with first releases where the wrong root image was loaded. Please
contact debian-cd people for further questions.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
* Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
  beiden Gefaehrten nicht rechnen durfte.