Re: isolinux image updated

On Apr 19, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:
> Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I've updated the ISOLINUX test image as follows:
> >  - Updated to woody as of Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:57:19 UTC
>
> Would it be possible to add wireless-tools to the package list? It is
> the only package that would be needed to finish the installation over
> WLAN.

Sure thing.  The new image is online now at the usual site.  From the
README:

This is version 8 of the ISOLINUX test image/mini-ISO.  The only real
differences are:
 - Updated to woody as of Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:57:17 UTC
 - Added wireless-tools
 - Cleaned up the logic a little to skip libraries unless they are
   needed by something else on the CD; this should improve the
   usefulness of the CD.

Size:   194183168 bytes
MD5SUM: 6bcd27975a145ca8366dbe1cdd34f863

HTTP:  http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/
RSYNC: rsync://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/

Chris
--