Problems with ISOLINUX

Hi!

I have found a machine that has problem booting the ISOLINUX version of our
woody images, this are the messages that the machine outputed while trying
to boot from the cds:

ISOLINUX 1.66 2002-01-01 isolinux: Loading spec packet failed, trying to
wing it...
isolinux: Failed to locate CD-ROM device; boot failed.

The machines are Fujitsu S600 Pentium 100, tomorrow I'll try to boot with a
multiboot CD and see if it does or not boot.

If someone has any clue and wants me to test something on the ISOLINUX
problem, just tell me.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net